• Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plan for Employee and Family
• 401(k) Plan
• Basic Life Insurance
• Long Term / Short Term disability insurance
• Attractive Bonus Program
• Relocation Allowances
AIV Solutions is looking for motivated automation engineers who seek to make a difference in the industries we service. Our team has extensive experience and is driven by the success of our customers.
• Apply engineering principles and practices in the design of automation software and process control systems as required.
• Prepare Functional Requirements, Detail Design Specifications, and Software Test Plans.
• Program various control system platforms, such as PLC (e.g., Rockwell, Modicon, Siemens), DCS (e.g., ABB 800xA, ABB MOD300, Emerson DeltaV), and/or SCADA (e.g., Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell Automation).
• Travel, as needed, in order to perform functions such as construction site inspection, information gathering, commissioning and/or client meetings.
• BS degree in chemical or electrical engineering or related field with appropriate experience.
• Experience with one or more of the above control system platforms. Emerson DeltaV and/or ABB 800xA is preferred.
• Ability to perform engineering assignments commensurate with number of year's experience.
• Knowledge of practices applied to the preparation of hardware/software specifications and related contract documents.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of cGMPs as they apply to the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of industry-standards such as IEEE, ISA, GAMP, and 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus.
AIV Solutions LLC. in Mount Laurel, NJ seeks Sr. Process Automation Engnr to develop process control system software code and implement the control system algorithm in Emerson DeltaV and ABB 800xA Distributed Control Systems. Integrate DCS with various package PLCs using Modbus TCP/IP. Create process control specification document using process piping, instrument drawing and control philosophy. Follow industry standards such as ISA S88, CGMPS and GAMP. Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, costs, or performance benefits of the new control system. Research, select, or apply sensors and communication technologies such as Profibus, Fieldbus, ASI-Bus, or final control elements for on-off or PID control of flow, level, pressure, temperature, PH, DO2 as needed. Develop HMI process graphics, I/O configuration, control module, equipment module designs, and simulation phase logic. REQ: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign educational equivalent) in Electronics Engineering or related field and 5 years of experience in any related occupation performing same or similar job duties.
Send cl and resumes to email@example.com