• Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plan for Employee and Family
• 401(k) Plan
• Basic Life Insurance
• Long Term / Short Term disability insurance
• Attractive Bonus Program
• Relocation Allowances
AIV Solutions is looking for motivated automation engineers who seek to make a difference in the industries we service. Our team has extensive experience and is driven by the success of our customers.
• Apply engineering principles and practices in the design of automation software and process control systems as required.
• Prepare Functional Requirements, Detail Design Specifications, and Software Test Plans.
• Program various control system platforms, such as PLC (e.g., Rockwell, Modicon, Siemens), DCS (e.g., ABB 800xA, ABB MOD300, Emerson DeltaV), and/or SCADA (e.g., Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell Automation).
• Travel, as needed, in order to perform functions such as construction site inspection, information gathering, commissioning and/or client meetings.
• BS degree in chemical or electrical engineering or related field with appropriate experience.
• Experience with one or more of the above control system platforms. Emerson DeltaV and/or ABB 800xA is preferred.
• Ability to perform engineering assignments commensurate with number of year's experience.
• Knowledge of practices applied to the preparation of hardware/software specifications and related contract documents.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of cGMPs as they apply to the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of industry-standards such as IEEE, ISA, GAMP, and 21CFR11 is a plus.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com