- Apply engineering principles and practices in the design of process control systems such as DCS, PLC and SCADA, as required.
- Prepare Functional Requirements, Detail Design Specificatoins, and Software Test Plans.
- Program various control system platforms, such as PLC (e.g., Rockwell, Modicon, Siemens), DCS (e.g., ABB 800xA, ABB MOD300, Moore/Siemens APACS, Emerson DeltaV), and/or SCADA (e.g., Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell Automation).
- Travel, as needed, in order to perform funcitons such as construction site inspection, information gathering, commisioning and/or client meetings.
- BS degree in engineering or related field.
- One to five years progressive engineering experience.
- Experience with one or more of the above control system platforms.
- Ability to peform engineering assignments commensurate with number of year's experience.
- Knowledge of practices applied to the preparation of hardware/software specifications and related contract documents.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of cGMPs as they apply to the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry-standard software engineering principles such as IEEE, GAMP, and 21CFR11 is a plus.
We off competitive salary and benefits. For immediate consideration, please forware your resume and salaray requirements to: mailto:email@example.com
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plan for Employee and Family
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long Term / Short Term disability insurance
- Paid Overtime
- Attractive Bonus Program
- Relocation Allowances